The Spirit of ANZAC Art Competition
August 18, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - August 18, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
Do you or someone you know enjoy art? Would you like to win $500 while giving back to our community.
Well, it’s time to enter the Spirit of ANZAC Art Competition! We want to encourage all members of our community to paint or draw a picture that captures the theme of the competition:
‘The Spirit of ANZAC’
All artwork that is submitted will then be sold off with the funds going towards providing assistance to veterans and their families who are facing a difficult time in our community.
The winners will be announced on Tuesday 18th August 2020.
- Must be a painting or drawing
- Maximum size of artwork is 450mm x 600mm (either landscape or portrait) and must be supplied on canvas
- Closing date is Monday 10th August, 2020
- Artwork to be submitted to Cairns RSL Sub Branch office, 115 Esplanade Cairns
- All artwork is to be donated to the Cairns RSL Sub Branch to be sold off
- Will take place on Wednesday 12th August at the Cairns RSL Sub Branch
- Three categories: Primary age, Secondary age and 18 and over
- Judges decision is final
- All artwork will remain on display until after ANZAC Day
Winners will be announced on the 18th August 2020 on completion of Vietnam Veterans’ Day Service at the Cairns Cenotaph. We anticipate it will commence at 5:30pm